important office updates, effective 3/26/20
In an effort to prevent and minimize exposure while continuing to provide as many services as possible, the following office changes will be implemented on 3/26/20 and stay in effect for the next 30 days:
- Closed to patients: Amelon Square Immediate Care, JHC office co-located in Horizon, Bedford Dental
- Open for Well visits, Adults only: JHC Downtown
- Open for Well visits, Adults and Pediatrics: Amherst Community Health Center
- Open for OB/Acute Pediatrics/Pediatric Dental Emergencies: Lynchburg Women’s & Pediatric Health Services
- Open for Well visits in the morning, Acute visits in the afternoon: Rustburg Community Health Center and Bedford Community Health Center
- Both Pharmacies are open and home delivery is available
- Closed on Saturdays
Additionally, we will only allow ONE visitor to accompany patients to their visit.
We strongly recommend that you wait in your car until the provider is ready for you – we will give you a call when it is time to come in.
For Behavioral Health patients, most of our counselors and our psychiatrist are seeing patients via telehealth.
We do have adult and pediatric providers who will see you via telehealth if you do not want to come into the office.